Jason Gisi: CEO
Gisi’s history includes:
- May, 2012 – Present: CEO, Arizona Eco Development, LLC, Tri-City Area
- Sept 2013 – Present: CEO, Bright Star Development, Chino Valley. Manages 390 acre subdivision in Chino Valley, Arizona approved for 1200 residences; 230 homes complete.
- May 2007 – Present: President, Gisi Enterprises, Inc, a private development company located in Prescott, Arizona. three residential subdivisions of 2,172 lots. 110 finished lots, 208 production lots to be completed in 2015, 125 custom lots to be completed in 2015. 1,783 paper lots owned free and clear with water attached. Two retail projects totaling 69,020 square feet. One industrial park totaling 129 acres in Hurricane, UT.
- July 1997 – April 2007: Partner, Malouff and Company, Prescott, Nine residential subdivisions totaling 507 lots; 235 homes built. Five commercial projects in total 112,500 square feet.
- June 1995 – June 1997: Southwest Value Partners of Scottsdale, Arizona and Rancho Santa Fe, California – Private real estate investment firm. Investment analyst and asset manager.
Rick Chepeus: CFO
Rick is a native, 3rd generation Arizonan, who lives in Phoenix. He has one daughter, along with a grandson. Rick has worked in the tri-city area since 1999.
- May 2012 – Present: CFO Arizona Eco Development LLC, Tri City Area
- March 2001 – Present: Financial Director for the Bright Star Development, Chino Valley. Manage financial aspects of 390 acre (1200 lots) master planned community in Chino Valley
- May 1999 – Present: Consultant / Financial Analyst. Provide project acquisition analysis for a select group of clients including Pacific Realty Advisors, Orsett Properties, Petronius Investments, etc. focused primarily on office and industrial and self storage projects.
- 1993 – 1999: Phoenix Pacific Properties. Private real estate development company specializing in planned communities and retail developments.
- 1987 – 1993: Principal, Capital Management & Investment, Phoenix. Company formed to manage portfolio of properties in the Phoenix downtown area.
- 1970 – 1975: Arizona State University – Bachelor of Science / Civil Engineering
Benny Wells: Project Manager – Ranch Manager
Benny is a native Prescottonian of 27 years, with his family having lived in the tri city area since 1938. He is married with no children at present.
- 2013-Present: HOA President, Bright Star, Chino Valley Subdivision
- 2012-Present: Project Manager, Ranch Manager, Executive Assistant to the CEO, Arizona Eco Development, LLC, Tri-city area
- 2011-Present: Asset Manager, Gisi Enterprises Inc, a private development company in Prescott, AZ. Three residential subdivisions of 2,172 lots. Two retail projects totaling 69,020 square feet. One industrial park totaling 129 acres in Hurricane, UT
- 2008-2011: Northern Arizona University, BAS, Management and Marketing
- 2006-2008: Yavapai College, Associates in Business
Stuart Swanson: Chairman
Stuart Swanson’s family moved to Arizona in 1980. He is married with four children. Stuart currently lives in London, but his family has maintained a residence in Prescott at Iron Springs since 1981, as well as in Phoenix, AZ; where he visits frequently.
- Chairman of Arizona Eco Development (AED) since 2011 – had worked as staffer to Tom Arnold (ex-COO of Del Webb) and Robert Swanson (ex-Chairman and CEO of Del Webb) when they put two Prescott ranches in escrow and brought the deal to Dave Cavan
- Swanson’s family is a minority shareholder of Prescott Holdings, company controlling Bright Star, a 1200 lot, 390 acre residential subdivision in Chino Valley
- Swanson was co-founder of a Swiss pharmaceutical company which was eventually sold to a large American pharmaceutical multinational in 2011
- Serves on various pharmaceutical / healthcare Boards – Sinclair IS Pharma and BBI Diagnostics (listed on London Stock Exchange) and on private company Boards (Hertz Russia, Hertz Lithuania, Amicus Pharma, Fertility Innovations Ltd.)
- Investor and Board Member of PS Properties, a private equity consortium investing in Berlin residential real estate since 2012.
Tom Wilson: corporate counsel
Tom Wilson is a California native whose family has been in agriculture for over 90 years. He is single and lives in Riverside, California. Tom is a long time friend of the Swanson family.
- 1988 to present: Family orange business, Riverside, California. Worked with brothers to expand business from growing to packing and marketing navel oranges. Designed and built packing line and picked, packed and sold fruit domestically to high end supermarkets and regional chains, additionally exported fruit to Japan and Hong Kong. Leased and developed groves and over time managed between 45 and 90 acres.
- 1986 – 1988: Morrison & Foerster, Los Angeles, California. Associate attorney in litigation department. General civil litigation practice primarily for bank clients. Member of trial team responsible for research, pre-trial motions and briefing in successful suit to enforce guaranties of multi-million dollar loan for failed real estate development.
- 1982 – 1985: Boalt Hall, University of California, Berkeley, JD
- 1978 – 1982: Yale College, BA, Economics with Distinction, Cum Laude